1. GearingUp Counseling Centers, Inc. (hereinafter, “GearingUp”) is a Texas corporation that provides professional management services to individually licensed psychologists and counselors.
2. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. Each person’s circumstances are different and you should NOT act upon any information contained in this website without seeking professional assistance from a licensed psychologist or counselor. The information on this website may not reflect the most current treatment options, diagnosis capabilities, or leading research and should not be considered an indication of future results.
3. No communication between you or any other person and GearingUp via this website should be interpreted as establishing a client relationship with GearingUp or any other individually licensed psychologist or counselor. PLEASE DO NOT use the e-mail interface to send any privileged or confidential information to GearingUp. GearingUp cannot maintain or guarantee the confidentiality of any information the user or any other person sends to GearingUp through this website.
4. No communication regarding a medical emergency or other urgent medical or psychological need should ever be sent to GearingUp via this website. If you feel you are experiencing a medical or psychological emergency, PLEASE DO NOT send such information to Gearing Up via this website as Gearing Up does not guarantee the timing of a response, if any, to incoming communication sent to GearingUp via this website. Instead, Gearing Up encourages you to contact your medical provider or 911 or immediate assistance for any medical or psychological emergency you may be experiencing.
5. GearingUp does not currently collect any personal identifying information of visitors to the website except the following: information supplied by a visitor’s web browser such as the visitor’s e-mail address or information related to the site the visitor linked from to access our website; and information provided to GearingUp by visitors to the website via an e-mail message, including any attachments thereto.
6. If you are under 18 years of age, you may browse this website; however, you may not provide personal information to GearingUp. This website is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 18.
7. GearingUp does not share any information collected from visitors to the website with any outside party. GearingUp does reserve the right to use information it obtains from the website in an aggregated form to determine how often certain links to or from the website are used by visitors.
8. This website contains links to other resources on the Internet. These links are solely provided to assist visitors in locating these resources. GearingUp does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and GearingUp does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of such linked materials. A link to another website does not imply any relationship, affiliation or approval of the linked resources and/or their contents by GearingUp. GearingUp is not responsible for the content on any other website.
9. All content available on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “content”) is the property of GearingUp and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
10. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the “trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of GearingUp, in the United States and other countries, and are protected by United States and international trademark laws.
11. Except as required under applicable law, neither the content or trademarks nor any portion of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without the prior written consent of GearingUp.
13. GearingUp does not guarantee that this website will be free of errors or will operate continuously. Neither GearingUp nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The user acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and GearingUp expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. The user of this website may not:
a. Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on this website (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited);
b. Delete, modify or attempt to change or alter any of the content on this website;
c. Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of this website or servers or networks connected to this website, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of this website;
d. Use this website or the content, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website providers, websites, chat rooms or the like, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of the user’s online transmission;
e. Use any “robot,” “spider,” or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on this website for purposes other than for a generally available search engine; or
f. Use any GearingUp names, service marks, or trademarks without the prior written consent of GearingUp, including without limitation as metatags or hidden text.